Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we get Bisping vs Rockhold 3?

Crypt Cash
    Thanks

Why can't we get Bisping vs Rockhold 3?

Why not? ROckhold just fought the guy that Bisping had nightmares about and lost. ROckhold gets KO'd and Bisping gets KO"d.

They have a nasty history and Bisping owes Rockhold a rematch big time after taking that fight on short notice.

I'd bet every dollar in my pocket that Bisping is way to scared to even be in the same room as Luke though.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,531 Times in 4,589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
    Why not? ROckhold just fought the guy that Bisping had nightmares about and lost. ROckhold gets KO'd and Bisping gets KO"d.

They have a nasty history and Bisping owes Rockhold a rematch big time after taking that fight on short notice.

I'd bet every dollar in my pocket that Bisping is way to scared to even be in the same room as Luke though.
    I agree 100%. I called for this fight right after Rockhold got KTFO Sat. No way in hell Bisping takes the fight though
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 990 Posts
    Yea....no way Bisping takes this fight, he has just been finished twice in last 2 fights...I'm sure he's thinking the Machida fight will be a little more up his alley on his way out.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 Times in 4,847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Yea....no way Bisping takes this fight, he has just been finished twice in last 2 fights...I'm sure he's thinking the Machida fight will be a little more up his alley on his way out.
    I think Machida makes more sense, purely as it's 2 guys on their way out of the sport. The Rockhold fight does make sense too, but like you guys, I doubt Bisping takes the fight.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    I think Machida makes more sense, purely as it's 2 guys on their way out of the sport. The Rockhold fight does make sense too, but like you guys, I doubt Bisping takes the fight.
    Of course not. You "never" want Bisping in any fight that doesn't look like a guaranteed win for him. He has no history with boring ass irrelevant Machida. You can't even say that with a straight face. Machida shouldn't even be on the radar. Bisping owes a rematch to Rockhold after talking so much shit and then running when he had no business getting a title shot in the first place. ROckhold gave him that, and then Bis fucked up the entire division for almost two years until GSP stepped in to save the division and humiliated him. Him and Rockhold have unfinished business, and the fans would benefit from the pre fight antics. No one gives two shits about any pre fight hype stuff with Machida involved who might as well be a fucking mute at this point.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,531 Times in 4,589 Posts
    I agree Machida and Bisping is a boring ass fight that virtually no one really cares about, but I don't see Michael getting into the cage that could seriously fuck him up
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,059 Posts
    As bad as Machida vs Bisping sounds, this fight would make sense right now. But, let's not pretend Bisping owes Rockhold anything. Doesn't owe him shit, and it's Bispings last fight. Let him do whatever fuck he wants for last fight, every fighter (Who isn't a champ at that time) should be allowed to choose their last fight within reason imo.
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hired_Merc For This Useful Post:

BluenoseGreig (02-14-2018)

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
    Of course not. You "never" want Bisping in any fight that doesn't look like a guaranteed win for him. He has no history with boring ass irrelevant Machida. You can't even say that with a straight face. Machida shouldn't even be on the radar. Bisping owes a rematch to Rockhold after talking so much shit and then running when he had no business getting a title shot in the first place. ROckhold gave him that, and then Bis fucked up the entire division for almost two years until GSP stepped in to save the division and humiliated him. Him and Rockhold have unfinished business, and the fans would benefit from the pre fight antics. No one gives two shits about any pre fight hype stuff with Machida involved who might as well be a fucking mute at this point.
    Seriously dude, read my post. Where did I say Rockhold doesn't make sense?

We Are The People!

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hired_Merc View Post
    As bad as Machida vs Bisping sounds, this fight would make sense right now. But, let's not pretend Bisping owes Rockhold anything. Doesn't owe him shit, and it's Bispings last fight. Let him do whatever fuck he wants for last fight, every fighter (Who isn't a champ at that time) should be allowed to choose their last fight within reason imo.
    Agreed.

We Are The People!

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    Seriously dude, read my post. Where did I say Rockhold doesn't make sense?
    Your way of shooting it down was by saying that Machida makes more sense. A fight with Machida does nothing, and you're also aware at how many years now that Bisping has sworn that he'd never fight anyone that got popped for PED's and all of that crap. Now all of a sudden he's okay with that, despite the gazillion times he's said that in the past? Bisping dug a major hole for himself by log jamming that division, and yeah he owes to a few fighters after spewing venom at them the entire time. He'd have never touched that strap if Rockhold had refused to fight him when he didn't deserve a title fight. Settle the beef. It's a legitimate beef. Bisping knocked him out before, and fans would love to see that fight more than most match ups you could even discuss around the entire UFC. Make your last fight count Bisping.