Thread: NON SECURE SITE Info

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,249 Times in 4,338 Posts
    Good to hear guys.
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 820 Posts
    On the upside, because of previous difficulties and past situations that made us think about losing touch, I was able to hit Blue up on Twitter when I got the security warning and was unable to access the Crypt. Good failsafe, and I'm glad this situation was resolved relatively painlessly...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu_Shin For This Useful Post:

BluenoseGreig (10-12-2017),Kickass32 (10-11-2017)

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    So, I'm considering getting another domain and creating a hotsite of sorts for this site if things become unavailable here. You guys are awesome, I'm happy to help and I'll work on getting a security certificate for the site so we can secure the logging in too. Keep your eye out for that.

I'm going to post a new thread for what the heck happened, and how we can avoid it in the future - it was all Misfits fault actually haha. Seriously though, we did it to ourselves and I'll show you how.
    Those Who Love Praise more Than Correction Are Not Likely To Get Either One. -V. Featherstone

Welcome to the MMACrypt! Be sure to check out the RULES!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMA Guru For This Useful Post:

BluenoseGreig (Today),Kickass32 (10-14-2017)

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,249 Times in 4,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA Guru View Post
    So, I'm considering getting another domain and creating a hotsite of sorts for this site if things become unavailable here. You guys are awesome, I'm happy to help and I'll work on getting a security certificate for the site so we can secure the logging in too. Keep your eye out for that.

I'm going to post a new thread for what the heck happened, and how we can avoid it in the future - it was all Misfits fault actually haha. Seriously though, we did it to ourselves and I'll show you how.
    Sounds good buddy
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,541 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA Guru View Post

sounds wicked bud! Thanks