Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping vs GSP, no date or venue yet

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    So what are the excuses for Bisping now? Lol!

Romero gets beaten because he gassed, and this piece of shit still gets a total reject to fight since he is terrified of the rest of the division? And yes, I called GSP a reject because that's what he is now days. Dude is to scared to fight Woodley so he waits to see if Mai can beat him and then when he can't he finally is okay to fight the phony at 185 since he's got pillow fists.

I have no idea how anyone can actually cheer or respect GSP or Bisping right now. GSP would get swallowed by the majority of the top 10 if not all at 185, and he gets to surpass guys like ROckhold, Whittaker, and Romero when the last time he fought he got the shit beat out of him by Johnny Hendricks of all people. Lol! If Hendricks got a title shot right now, people would shit themselves, but realistically Hendricks would deserve this title shot more than GSP right now. He's at least still been active and has fought a lot of top guys while GSP only has the balls to fight Bisping of all people.

Once GSP loses to Bisping, he'll disappear again unless the UFC is so desperate that they give him an immediate title shot at 170 for way more money than this one. GSP is not BACK. He is just here to poach a big fight or two from the real top guys and steal their money. I desperately hope he blows out a knee in training, and never gets that opportunity to fuck over the entire 185 roster.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 Times in 4,438 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
    So what are the excuses for Bisping now? Lol!

Romero gets beaten because he gassed, and this piece of shit still gets a total reject to fight since he is terrified of the rest of the division? And yes, I called GSP a reject because that's what he is now days. Dude is to scared to fight Woodley so he waits to see if Mai can beat him and then when he can't he finally is okay to fight the phony at 185 since he's got pillow fists.

I have no idea how anyone can actually cheer or respect GSP or Bisping right now. GSP would get swallowed by the majority of the top 10 if not all at 185, and he gets to surpass guys like ROckhold, Whittaker, and Romero when the last time he fought he got the shit beat out of him by Johnny Hendricks of all people. Lol! If Hendricks got a title shot right now, people would shit themselves, but realistically Hendricks would deserve this title shot more than GSP right now. He's at least still been active and has fought a lot of top guys while GSP only has the balls to fight Bisping of all people.

Once GSP loses to Bisping, he'll disappear again unless the UFC is so desperate that they give him an immediate title shot at 170 for way more money than this one. GSP is not BACK. He is just here to poach a big fight or two from the real top guys and steal their money. I desperately hope he blows out a knee in training, and never gets that opportunity to fuck over the entire 185 roster.
    Hard to disagree. The new owners are all about the "big" fights I really think that's the road they are heading down.......I mean some legit guys will still get their shots because they are semi-marketable or the division is so weak they have no other choice.
    Mousasi leaving really screwed things up from a fan's perspective because Gegard would have been the logical choice, but 90% of me thinks GSP would have trumped Gegard.

Now, unfortunately GSP/Bisping doesn't reek as much as it used to and makes me throw up a little less than before, simply because, well, who else gets a shot at 185 right now??? I honestly would prefer Romero or Rockhold (neither are really good options but more legit than GSP) It really was a perfect storm happening for Dana (injuries and Woodley putting fans to sleep) in order for them to protect their paper champ in Bisping
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Now, unfortunately GSP/Bisping doesn't reek as much as it used to and makes me throw up a little less than before, simply because, well, who else gets a shot at 185 right now??? I honestly would prefer Romero or Rockhold (neither are really good options but more legit than GSP) It really was a perfect storm happening for Dana (injuries and Woodley putting fans to sleep) in order for them to protect their paper champ in Bisping[/B]
    Why those two over Whittaker? Or you just counted him out 'cause he's injured?
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hired_Merc View Post
    Why those two over Whittaker? Or you just counted him out 'cause he's injured?
    Yeah I mean now....Whittaker can't fight for a while so I was just using guys available now

"Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 954 Posts
    I still hate this fight, I'm sure GSP and Bisping's constant begging Dana had a huge part in it...wouldn't be surprised if GSP totally didn't want the TW fight, that's the fight I want to want to see GSP-TW....I think that would be a bigger fight then Bisping-GSP. And lets not forget if GSP should win then what? Whitaker just get's handed the belt?...that would suck for him as It wouldn't be the same winning in front of a crowd and having Buffer say ..."and new ww champion of the world"

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    GSP vs Woodley makes the most sense for sure seeing as GSP has never fought at 185.....I don't buy for one second Dana is "punishing" Woodley for putting on a poor showing and taking the GSP fight away from him.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kickass32 For This Useful Post:

Hired_Merc (08-12-2017)

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 954 Posts
    GSP vs Woodley makes the most sense for sure seeing as GSP has never fought at 185.....I don't buy for one second Dana is "punishing" Woodley for putting on a poor showing and taking the GSP fight away from him.
    It was just the excuse he needed...but should GSP win the MW division goes back to being just a screwed as before.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    It was just the excuse he needed...but should GSP win the MW division goes back to being just a screwed as before.
    Yeah agreed, it made it very convenient for Dana......Damn injuries and Mousasi leaving.....

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 1,040 Posts
    If Maia won, it definitely would've been GSP vs Maia. I agree with you, Dana had no intention of giving it to Woodley. There would have been some sort of excuse.
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hired_Merc View Post
    If Maia won, it definitely would've been GSP vs Maia. I agree with you, Dana had no intention of giving it to Woodley. There would have been some sort of excuse.
    For what it's worth, Ariel has been saying all along that the info he had was that Bisping/GSP was always the fight, and that Woodley/Maia was not even on the table, something Woodley has said is true also. I do think you could be right though Merc, I think if Maia had won, it may have been on the table.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !