Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: OFFICIAL Political and Religion thread

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Seriously.....WTF is wrong with people today???? Yes the violence of white supremists and KKK mother fuckers is insane and hate filled, and the last weeks violence in Charlottsville is being blamed on them, but my GOD, why are the left so blinded that they can't see that ANTIFA was there with bats and sticks and also were involved in violence that day........ANTIFA has been raising hell and violently protesting for ages but the left wing media ignore it
    Its simple. if you watch CNN for more then 5 mins you realize they are a race baiting anti Trump media source and nothing else. Antifa brought the mace and pepper spray and started a lot of the battle that happened but will not get reported....people and liberal media always want to call people "racist" or "Nazis" and that fit their narrative when Trump called out both sides of the battle and not just "the racists" so the media has been saying Trump is "supporting' Nazis because of this ...it has got so crazy watching the media trying soooo hard to bring down Trump its pathetic...its basically 24-7 anti Trump TV.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAX For This Useful Post:

Kickass32 (08-20-2017)

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,439 Times in 4,502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Its simple. if you watch CNN for more then 5 mins you realize they are a race baiting anti Trump media source and nothing else. Antifa brought the mace and pepper spray and started a lot of the battle that happened but will not get reported....people and liberal media always want to call people "racist" or "Nazis" and that fit their narrative when Trump called out both sides of the battle and not just "the racists" so the media has been saying Trump is "supporting' Nazis because of this ...it has got so crazy watching the media trying soooo hard to bring down Trump its pathetic...its basically 24-7 anti Trump TV.
    It's a sad, SAD fucking world when something so obvious such as ANTIFA's role last week gets completely glossed over for the "Alt-Left" movement
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Despite my best efforts, I can't keep away from this.........................

It's very pathetic the left refuse to see anything other than what they want to see. Freedom of speech is only "free" if it aligns with the moronic ALT LEFT, otherwise they hurl insults and berate the open dialogue.

Dare question or protest in peace against the left policies and they bring in ANTIFA, start violence and claim it's all done to combat racism.

The left are doing their best to kill the conservative voices in N.A and the pussy P.C police are allowing it to happen

"Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Despite my best efforts, I can't keep away from this.........................

It's very pathetic the left refuse to see anything other than what they want to see. Freedom of speech is only "free" if it aligns with the moronic ALT LEFT, otherwise they hurl insults and berate the open dialogue.

Dare question or protest in peace against the left policies and they bring in ANTIFA, start violence and claim it's all done to combat racism.

The left are doing their best to kill the conservative voices in N.A and the pussy P.C police are allowing it to happen
    I agree, the stuff happening at California Colleges is crazy , shut down anything that doesn't agree with the leftist movement and/or call them racist....its getting to the point that waving a flag of your own country could brand you racist...kids in a California college protested their exams claiming white privilege...I said this years ago that the biggest threat to North America is the crazy left.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAX For This Useful Post:

Kickass32 (10-24-2017)

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 1,051 Posts
    Trump cancelled trip to UK due to fear of not being welcome. Like, I'm no fan of Trump in the slightest, but that is pretty fucking stupid.
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Well the U.K have pretty much told him he's not welcome. I don't blame him.....fuck any country who doesn't want you there.......until it comes time when the beg for you to bail them out.....then, then he'll be welcome