Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2239

Thread: The Official UFC Rumor Thread

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 954 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    And that's it, I think Stipe beats Cain with ease......I think the Werdum fight could go either way.
    Hard to say, Cain has had 1 bad fight in his career but he has a lot of "what if's" due to injury and even now age which is creeping up on him. I think Cain has a better chance against Stipe then Werdum does just because of styles, not sure Werdum could ever get Stipe down and isn't on his stand up level either so its an up hill battle for him.

on the other hand Cain might be able to grind Stipe down but the standup would make an interesting fight....I would actually rather see Cain-Stipe assuming Cain can make it through training camp.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 Times in 4,438 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    DC claimed that Tony Ferguson was offered Khabib on the year end card, but turned it down. Can't say I blame Tony though.
    That fight will seemingly never happen
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 4,750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Hard to say, Cain has had 1 bad fight in his career but he has a lot of "what if's" due to injury and even now age which is creeping up on him. I think Cain has a better chance against Stipe then Werdum does just because of styles, not sure Werdum could ever get Stipe down and isn't on his stand up level either so its an up hill battle for him.

on the other hand Cain might be able to grind Stipe down but the standup would make an interesting fight....I would actually rather see Cain-Stipe assuming Cain can make it through training camp.
    Yeah, it's the 'what if's' that have me feeling Stipe beats Cain with ease, to me he's a younger and better version of Cain, and 100% healthy too. On the Werdum or Cain thing, I think Werdum has way better striking than Cain, so I guess I differ from you on that thinking!
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,608 Posts

The Official UFC Rumor Thread

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/ufc-cha...-dont-think-so

FACK!!! Frick’n knew this was going to end up being the way things would turn out!! He knows the real top 5 185’ers are killers & he wants none of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg_04 View Post
    http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/ufc-cha...-dont-think-so

FACK!!! Frick’n knew this was going to end up being the way things would turn out!! He knows the real top 5 185’ers are killers & he wants none of it!

Yep, most of us knew this was coming, cherry pic Bisping then vacate, but at least he is going to vacate and not just hold it hostage like others have done. Rockhold-Whitaker should be a great fight and the division can finally move on....and hopefully GSP-Woodley can be made.

Crypt Administrator
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 Times in 4,438 Posts
    I hate that GSP was allowed to come in and hand pick a "champion" to fight all the while knowing he would drop down...I hate Woodley but I hope he smashes GSP
    “The downside to gun control is genocide.”

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
    "Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater."

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    I hate that GSP was allowed to come in and hand pick a "champion" to fight all the while knowing he would drop down...I hate Woodley but I hope he smashes GSP
    Yep, he came in fucked shit up and then fucked off...and assuming he continues to fight and get's a win against Woodley he will do the same to the WW division and fuck it up as well...., I still think he beats Woodley tho

Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    I hate Woodley, but I don’t see GSP being able to do his thing against T-Duck. T-Duck’s wrestling is as good, if not better than GSPs & he has punching power too. It would be a boring fight, IMO.

Crypt Cash
    Thanks

Brotherhood
    Crypt Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg_04 View Post
    I hate Woodley, but I don’t see GSP being able to do his thing against T-Duck. T-Duck’s wrestling is as good, if not better than GSPs & he has punching power too. It would be a boring fight, IMO.

I dunno, I keep thinking about the Rory fight where Rory kinda picked him apart as Woodley moved away, I think the wrestling will cancel each other out for the most part but Woodley will be even more timid then he was against Maia because GSP is capable of taking anyone down, TW might have big power but it's mostly in his 1 shot right hand which GSP will be fully gameplanned for and GSP would have the edge in standup as he uses more weapons then TW's right hand.